COVID-19 Statement – Clark Willis Law Firm
(Updated 13th July 2021)
In light of the latest Government guidance to combat Corona virus, including restrictions on movement and self-isolation, we wish to re assure our clients that we remain open for business and so please do contact us in relation to your existing matters or indeed any new matters we can assist with. We will continue to operate a range of legal services during this period with sensible adjustments inline with Government guidance.
We fully appreciate that certain clients, especially those elderly and vulnerable, may be rightly concerned about accessing legal services. As a business we have therefore implemented a number of practical measures to ensure you will have a continued service, whilst safeguarding your health and safety, and that of our team:
- Our receptions remain open for making appointments, paying bills and dropping in documents.
- You will be required to wear a mask in our reception area to protect our team, subject to a medical exemption to do so.
- Social distancing measures and hands sanitiser outlets are available in our receptions.
- Customers are asked to pay bills remotely or email documents to where possible.
Appointments & New Instructions
- Appointments are available in our offices or remotely, such as telephone or video call, where their matter is able to be dealt with in such manner. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Our Wills team have put in place special provisions to provide an effective home visit service, especially to those at high risk, vulnerable required to self-isolate in order that they can still instruct us.
- To protect our employees, a number of our team are working remotely.
- Our onsite team are operating in a covid secure manner
- Like many businesses, a number of our team may be required to safe isolate and so please bear with us if communications are occasionally not responded to immediately whilst the latest restrictions are in place
We are confident that we are able to continue to progress matters appropriately and have support and systems in place to ensure that, should members of our team be required to self-isolate, your matter will not be adversely affected but please be aware that timescales for completion of matters may be increased where government restrictions advance.
We are monitoring closely the developments relating to the spread of COVID–19 and noting the updates and advice given by the UK Government, the World Health Organisation and other UK public bodies.
If you have any concerns please feel free to contact us via telephone at your local office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.