Dealing with the death of a loved one can be a very difficult and upsetting time. Winding up their financial affairs can be a daunting task to take with legal and taxation requirements to be complied with.
- Responsible for property and personal belongings
- Identifying financial assets & obtaining valuations
- Dealing with business and agricultural assets
- Dealing with HMRC for Inheritance tax and Income Tax
- Obtaining Probate or Letters of Administration
- Preparation of Estate accounts
- Distribution of the estate correctly
At Clark Willis, we realise that every person’s estate is as individual as they are and that increasingly family members or friends are willing to take a more active role in the administration of an estate. Accordingly, we have developed a range of services to match how actively Personal representatives wish to be involved.
Our Probate Specialists