Property Transfers

We can advise and assist in property transfers often known as a ‘transfer of equity’. This might arise where a couple have separated and the property needs to be transferred from joint names into one person’s sole name, or where a new person is being added on to the property.


Transfers can often involve liaising with your existing mortgage provider. If you are ‘re-mortgaging’ to get a new mortgage, we will ensure that your old mortgage is paid off and your new mortgage is applied.

We will ensure that the Land Registry is then updated to show the new ownership of the property.

“Absolutely fantastic service throughout. Friendly and efficient staff and would recommend over and over again for all Law requirements.”

Mrs W, Darlington

Request Callback

Send your contact details to our discreet team and we will be in touch to discuss your confidential matter within 1-2 business days.
  • We’ll only use this information to handle your enquiry and we won’t share it with any third parties. For more details see our Privacy Policy